Killer Webtools for Digital Marketeers
Check this killer webtools that are going to boost your campaign and career in Vancouver market.
- The Google Online Marketing Challenge is a unique opportunity for students to experience and create online marketing campaigns using Google AdWords and Google+. Over 100,000 students and professors from almost 100 countries have participated in the past 8 years.
- Google’s source for insights, trends and research in digital marketing. Get creative inspiration, industry intelligence and best practices for your business.
- HubSpot is an inbound marketing software platform that helps companies attract visitors, convert leads, and close customers.
- Moz is a software as a service (SaaS), that sells inbound marketing and marketing analytics software subscriptions.
- VanHack is a community for international tech talent to break into the Canadian startup and technology market. We provide personalized coaching, mentorship and connections with recruiters and key players in order to bring more talent to Canada.
- Unbounce is a powerful drag & drop landing page builder that lets you create responsive pages without any help from a technical team.The Unbounce “code-free zone” means you can easily build a high-converting landing page, then publish to the web in a single click – all without any knowledge of HTML.
- WordPress is an online, open source website creation tool written in PHP. But in non-geek speak, it’s probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today.
- MailChimp is the ultimate software that will change the way you market your product on the internet. MailChimp is a simple email marketing software (EMS) which gives you a number of easy options for designing, sending and saving templates of your emails.
- LaunchRock is a free, web based application that helps you set up a social “launching soon” page in minutes, share your page and start gathering emails.
- Webinarjam is the world’s most powerful webinar platform based on Google Hangouts.
- Say goodbye to phone and email tag for finding the perfect meeting time with Calendly. It’s 100% free, super easy to use and you’ll love our customer service.
- Slack is an instant messaging and collaboration system on steroids: There’s a lot under the cover here however, so let’s start with a look at Slack’s base functionality.
- Meetup is the world’s largest network of local groups. Meetup makes it easy for anyone to organize a local group or find one of the thousands already meeting up face-to-face.