Blogging for SEO: How to create great content and great audience
Do you want to appear on the 1st page on Google? What do you about SEO?
In this comprehensive workshop, Bruno Bonamigo taught:
- Audience checking (what is relevant for your public).
- Use of keywords (long and short tail).
- Scannable posts (how will Google find your post).
- Information hierarchy.
- The power of link building (importance of links).
- Call to action.
- Tips to create a great title.
The guest speaker:
Bruno Bonamigo has worked with Marketing for over 10 years, with experience in Digital Marketing, internal and external communication campaigns, events, promotional actions and other activities related to brand management. He currently owns a digital marketing agency in Brazil and is a student at the PDD in Business Management program.